Thursday, July 19, 2012

354/365


This is from yesterday. just did not have chance to upload it..
It takes so much more time to draw with my left hand so it always end up "in progress" drawing.
Yes I'm having fun with eyeballs and teeth, but next time I will try something new.





it's always the inking part where it gives my left hand cramps.
hopefully I will finish this one and the other one soon so I can post them up..!

right now, I'm off to do my WOD work out of the day;)
with Zuzzuka.. ZWOW..
this workout seems evil..!! but I'm SUPER excited.
and I have this awesome protein shake waiting for me, so yeah. I better go..!
so Ciao! see you soon!





1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh eyeball and teeth. It's so interesting that you have such contrast styles. And Kye is working out as usual!

    ReplyDelete